Thursday, December 30, 2010

Aguilera to celebrate belated birthday on New Year’s Eve

London – Singer Christina Aguilera is planning to spend New Year’s Eve by belatedly celebrating her 30th birthday. 

The singer-actress reached the landmark age Dec 18 but was too busy at the time promoting her movie ‘Burlesque’ to celebrate properly. So she is making the turn of the year a double celebration, reports showbizspy.com.

‘My actual birthday was in December and I turned 30! It was a big one – the next chapter of my life. I’m a Sagittarius. But, because I was working so much on the movie, I postponed my birthday party, so New Year’s Eve is my big 30th birthday party,’ she said.

Rather than be worried about turning 30, the pop star insists she is pleased to leave her 20s behind her because she now knows so much about life going into a new decade.
‘Being 30 is better than being 20, I’ll tell you that. The lessons I’ve learned and how I’ve grown is incredible,’ she said. 

IANS

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...